A rest for your wrist
Spending too much time playing computer games or surfing the web can leave wrists feeling tired. Make your hands a frog-shaped cushion and they will thank you!
What you'll need
1. Stuff the glove with stuffing.
2. Fold and glue the index, middle and ring fingers of the glove to the palm.
3. Tie the lump with a ribbon. This will be the frog's head.
4. Cut two yellow and two green semi-circles out of the fabric.
5. Glue one yellow piece and one green piece together. Top with a wiggly eye. Repeat to make the other eye.
6. Flip the glove over. Glue the eyes to the top of the head. Add a curved piece of chenille stem for the mouth.