Report bites

PUBLISHED : Monday, 03 April, 1995, 12:00am
UPDATED : Monday, 03 April, 1995, 12:00am

IF C. G. Bilham, 'Dog dilemma' (South China Morning Post, March 29), will provide me with details of his or her neighbour's name and address, the RSPCA will be happy to look into this situation and offer constructive advice (tel: 2802-0501).

By law, a dog bite should be reported to the police or Agriculture and Fisheries Department.

ROSANA LAI General Manager, RSPCA Public Relations, Information and Fund Raising



Send to a friend

To forward this article using your default email client (e.g. Outlook), click here.

Report bites

Enter multiple addresses separated by commas(,)

For unlimited access to: SCMP Tablet Edition SCMP Mobile Edition 10-year news archive