Ready to go

PUBLISHED : Friday, 06 October, 1995, 12:00am
UPDATED : Friday, 06 October, 1995, 12:00am

FIVE girls from Marden Foundation Caritas Pre-vocation School were taken to hospital with suspected food poisoning after making sandwiches and salad during a home economics class. They were later discharged.



Send to a friend

To forward this article using your default email client (e.g. Outlook), click here.

Ready to go

Enter multiple addresses separated by commas(,)

Related topics

For unlimited access to: SCMP Tablet Edition SCMP Mobile Edition 10-year news archive