Two burned in flat row

PUBLISHED : Saturday, 04 November, 1995, 12:00am
UPDATED : Saturday, 04 November, 1995, 12:00am
 

A MAN apparently set fire to his flat by overturning a gas stove in a dispute with his ex-wife in Quarry Bay at about 3.30 pm. Both suffered minor burns to the arms and face and were taken to hospital from the third-floor King's Road flat.


Share

 

Send to a friend

To forward this article using your default email client (e.g. Outlook), click here.

Two burned in flat row

Enter multiple addresses separated by commas(,)

For unlimited access to:

SCMP.com SCMP Tablet Edition SCMP Mobile Edition 10-year news archive