Poison gas scare | South China Morning Post
  • Sat
  • Jan 31, 2015
  • Updated: 8:15am

Poison gas scare

PUBLISHED : Thursday, 13 June, 1996, 12:00am
UPDATED : Thursday, 13 June, 1996, 12:00am
 

More than 1,900 plastic bottles containing calcium hypochloride were removed by fire officers from the Manfield Industrial Centre, Hong Yip Street, Yuen Long, after a toxic gas leak was discovered.


Share

For unlimited access to:

SCMP.com SCMP Tablet Edition SCMP Mobile Edition 10-year news archive
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 

Login

SCMP.com Account

or