Arson feared at karaoke

PUBLISHED : Sunday, 16 November, 1997, 12:00am
UPDATED : Sunday, 16 November, 1997, 12:00am
 

POLICE suspect a fire started in a building in Jordan Road, Yau Ma Tei, which houses a karaoke club, was arson.


Ten people were rescued and no one was injured. The fire started just after 2 pm and was extinguished within 30 minutes.


Share

 

Send to a friend

To forward this article using your default email client (e.g. Outlook), click here.

Arson feared at karaoke

Enter multiple addresses separated by commas(,)

For unlimited access to:

SCMP.com SCMP Tablet Edition SCMP Mobile Edition 10-year news archive