Zhongxing in Kinshasa deal

PUBLISHED : Thursday, 05 March, 1998, 12:00am
UPDATED : Thursday, 05 March, 1998, 12:00am
 

Shenzhen Zhongxing Telecom Co yesterday said it had signed an agreement with the government of the People's Republic of Congo to set up a US$10 million joint venture in the capital, Kinshasa. Under the agreement signed in Kinshasa, the Congolese Government would have a 30 per cent stake in the telecommunications-related venture, Zhongxing said. Zhongxing would hold the remaining 70 per cent.


Share

Send to a friend

To forward this article using your default email client (e.g. Outlook), click here.

Zhongxing in Kinshasa deal

Enter multiple addresses separated by commas(,)

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.