• Wed
  • Sep 17, 2014
  • Updated: 5:52am

Blind man, wife, hurt in stove fire

PUBLISHED : Wednesday, 18 August, 1999, 12:00am
UPDATED : Wednesday, 18 August, 1999, 12:00am

A blind man, 62, suffered burns to his back and hips when his clothes caught fire as he switched on a gas stove in his flat at Kwong Yung House, Sha Tin.


His wife, 50, also suffered minor burns to her right hand. The couple was taken to Prince of Wales Hospital.


Share

For unlimited access to:

SCMP.com SCMP Tablet Edition SCMP Mobile Edition 10-year news archive
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 

Login

SCMP.com Account

or