Technician electrocuted

PUBLISHED : Friday, 19 May, 2000, 12:00am
UPDATED : Friday, 08 May, 2015, 10:49am

A technician, 60, was electrocuted while cutting water pipes in a meter room on the ground floor of a block in Nan Fung Sun Chuen Estate, North Point. He was certified dead at Eastern Hospital.


Share

 

Send to a friend

To forward this article using your default email client (e.g. Outlook), click here.

Technician electrocuted

Enter multiple addresses separated by commas(,)

For unlimited access to:

SCMP.com SCMP Tablet Edition SCMP Mobile Edition 10-year news archive