1. Which ex-footballer stars in Lock, Stock And Two Smoking Barrels?
2. In the Chinese horoscope, what comes after the dragon?
3. Who said: 'There is precious little in civilisation to appeal to a Yeti'?
a) Chris Bonington b) George Mallory c) Sir Edmund Hillary
4. What is a Walla-Walla Sweet?
5. What did Madonna call her new baby?
6. Which count allegedly had an affair with Marie Antoinette?
7. Who invented the ballpoint pen?
a) Laszlo Biro b) Marcel Bic c) Peter Pentel
8. In which city is the TV series Ally McBeal set?
9. Under what pseudonym did Charlotte Bronte publish Jane Eyre?
10. Where is Novaya?
11. Who lost this year's men's singles final at Wimbledon?
12. What currency is used in Costa Rica?
Answers: 1. Vinnie Jones 2. The snake 3. c) Sir Edmund Hillary 4. An onion 5. Rocco Ritchie 6. Count von Ferson 7. a) Laszlo Biro 8. Boston 9. Currer Bell 10. Russia 11. Pat Rafter 12. The colon.