1. Who compiled the first Oxford English dictionary and how long did it take him to write?
2. Which band recently released an album called Fragments Of Freedom?
3. What is a kielbasa?
a) a ship's beam b) a Polish sausage c) a German dance
4. Who plays Mel Gibson's son in the film The Patriot?
5. True or False? Bees kill more people a year than sharks.
6. Who said: 'Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink'?
7. For which American football team does Deion Sanders play?
8. Which make of car are most Hong Kong taxis?
9. What was poet T.S. Eliot's middle name?
10. What are the colours of the Olympic rings?
11. What is the tibia also known as?
12. What are Rhum, Eigg and Muck?
Answers: 1. William Murray; 70 years 2. Morcheeba 3. b) a Polish sausage 4. Keith Leger 5. True 6. Coleridge 7. The Washington Redskins 8. Toyota Crowns 9. Stearns 10. Blue, yellow, black, green, red 11. The shinbone 12. Scottish islands.