Pig offal poison probe

PUBLISHED : Monday, 09 October, 2000, 12:00am
UPDATED : Monday, 09 October, 2000, 12:00am
 

An investigation was launched after 14 people suffered clenbuterol food poisoning last week. The victims, now in stable condition, fell ill after eating pig offal bought in Tai Po and Sha Tin markets between Thursday and Saturday.


Share

 

Send to a friend

To forward this article using your default email client (e.g. Outlook), click here.

Pig offal poison probe

Enter multiple addresses separated by commas(,)

For unlimited access to:

SCMP.com SCMP Tablet Edition SCMP Mobile Edition 10-year news archive