• Thu
  • Jul 24, 2014
  • Updated: 2:42am

Fumes victim critical

PUBLISHED : Saturday, 17 February, 2001, 12:00am
UPDATED : Saturday, 17 February, 2001, 12:00am

A 33-year-old man was found unconscious close to burning charcoal when Housing Department workers broke into his public housing flat in Kwai Shing West Estate, Kwai Chung, to evict him. He was critical in Princess Margaret Hospital.


Share

For unlimited access to:

SCMP.com SCMP Tablet Edition SCMP Mobile Edition 10-year news archive
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 

Login

SCMP.com Account

or