• Thu
  • Jul 31, 2014
  • Updated: 7:44pm

Pair hurt in flat fire

PUBLISHED : Saturday, 10 March, 2001, 12:00am
UPDATED : Saturday, 10 March, 2001, 12:00am

A woman, 60, and her six-year-old grandson were admitted to Ruttonjee Hospital suffering from smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in their flat in Leighton Road, Causeway Bay. Both were in stable condition. The fire started in a bedroom at 8.30am when some papers placed on a desk were reportedly set on fire by an anti-mosquito joss stick.


Share

For unlimited access to:

SCMP.com SCMP Tablet Edition SCMP Mobile Edition 10-year news archive
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 

Login

SCMP.com Account

or