New quiz... do you know?
Test your memory and see what you remember from previous news reports. Each question is related to a news story published in the South China Morning Post on Wednesday, May 23, 2001
1. were gunned down at close range in a busy Mongkok street, sparking a massive manhunt.
A Four police women officers
B Three policemen
C Three police inspectors
D Two police officers
2. A attending an Education Department-organised training camp in Tsuen Wan, drowned in the camp's swimming pool.
3. were disappointed when an anticipated return of live ducks and geese to Hong Kong markets failed to materialise.
B Hotel owners
D Top officials
4. The of billionaire toy tycoon Francis Choi escaped an ambush by five suspected kidnappers near his house in Sha Tin on Tuesday.
5. Tung Chee-hwa's top aides echoed his latest comments on , on Tuesday.
A expatriate workers
B Falun Gong
C errors in exam papers
D the SAR economy
6. Telecom workers in Guangzhou, where HKT is considering relocating some staff, are paid a month for eqivalent jobs with the mainland's phone company
D $1,000 or less
Answers - 1D, 2B, 3A, 4C, 5B, 6D