School in gas leak scare

PUBLISHED : Saturday, 24 November, 2001, 12:00am
UPDATED : Saturday, 24 November, 2001, 12:00am
 

Fourteen pupils and two teachers from Sha Tin Government Primary School received hospital treatment when they felt unwell after inhaling a bad smell, first thought to be a gas leak. Police and firemen helped to evacuate more than 1,000 pupils. Firemen later traced the smell to a water catchment being cleaned.


Share

Send to a friend

To forward this article using your default email client (e.g. Outlook), click here.

School in gas leak scare

Enter multiple addresses separated by commas(,)

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.