• Sat
  • Apr 19, 2014
  • Updated: 3:17pm

School in gas leak scare

PUBLISHED : Saturday, 24 November, 2001, 12:00am
UPDATED : Saturday, 24 November, 2001, 12:00am

Fourteen pupils and two teachers from Sha Tin Government Primary School received hospital treatment when they felt unwell after inhaling a bad smell, first thought to be a gas leak. Police and firemen helped to evacuate more than 1,000 pupils. Firemen later traced the smell to a water catchment being cleaned.


Share

Login

SCMP.com Account

or