• Thu
  • Dec 25, 2014
  • Updated: 5:47pm

'Poisoned' man stable

PUBLISHED : Tuesday, 01 January, 2002, 12:00am
UPDATED : Tuesday, 01 January, 2002, 12:00am
 

A man, 20, was in a stable condition after being found unconscious in the bathroom of his flat in Tsing Yi, reportedly after being poisoned by fumes from an illegal flueless gas water heater.


Share

For unlimited access to:

SCMP.com SCMP Tablet Edition SCMP Mobile Edition 10-year news archive
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 

Login

SCMP.com Account

or