20 flee gas-stove fire

PUBLISHED : Tuesday, 02 April, 2002, 12:00am
UPDATED : Tuesday, 02 April, 2002, 12:00am
 

Twenty people were evacuated at the ATV television station in Broadcast Drive after a kitchen fire. A canteen worker turned on a gas stove at 4pm and it suddenly burst into flames. No one was injured.


Share

Send to a friend

To forward this article using your default email client (e.g. Outlook), click here.

20 flee gas-stove fire

Enter multiple addresses separated by commas(,)

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.