1. Hong Kongers and tourists have snubbed in favour of Chinese handicrafts - nominated as the SAR's No 1 'must buy' item, a tourism survey said.
D. shark's fin
2. About 700,000 Hong Kong employees plan to early to watch World Cup matches over the next month, a survey found.
A. eat dinner
B. get up
C. leave work
D. take holidays
3. A group of American has been given permission to make a Hong Kong port call - the third such visit since a mainland ban ended.
4. Hong Kong people wanting to work on the mainland should consider professions, a group of businessmen who have carved out careers there said.
D. information technology
5. On the eve of her celebrations, Queen Elizabeth is facing the prospect of an embarrassing cash crisis that could mean she has to ask Parliament for more money.
B. golden jubilee
C. silver jubilee
D. wedding anniversary
6. A giddy Gustavo Kuerten took a lap around the court, slapping high-fives with fans after he pulled out yet another emotional victory at .
B. the Australian Open
C. the Italian Open
D. the French Open