Fumes overcome five

PUBLISHED : Thursday, 31 October, 2002, 12:00am
UPDATED : Thursday, 31 October, 2002, 12:00am
 

An elderly couple and three ambulancemen were taken to Queen Mary Hospital after being overcome by sulphur fumes in a Hollywood Road residential building. The woman, 86, was admitted in a stable condition and the others were discharged after treatment. A government chemist discovered the smell originated from a ground-floor Chinese herbal medicine shop that was using sulphur to make medicine.


Share

Send to a friend

To forward this article using your default email client (e.g. Outlook), click here.

Fumes overcome five

Enter multiple addresses separated by commas(,)

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.