1. More than 300 unemployed people have the chance to make some welcome after winning the right to operate flea market stalls during Christmas and Chinese New Year.
2. The Hong Kong Philharmonic has been rocked by the dismissal of three members of its within weeks of the decision not to renew music director Samuel Wong's contract.
A. wind section
3. Hong Kong's seven largest property developers, which consume 20 per cent of the SAR's , want a fairer regime for electricity tariffs.
4. Special Duty Squad officers raided a villa in To Kwa Wan where they arrested two men and seized a believed to belong to a robbery syndicate.
D. getaway car
5. The grandson of the last Italian said the country's male royalty would make its long-awaited return by Christmas.
6. Dennis Conner's team will use a boat which sank to the ocean floor only four months ago against Britain.
A. Ryder Cup
B. Melbourne Cup
C. Kremlin Cup
D. America's Cup