Join the clean machine
While your parents are cleaning everything in the house hectically to protect you against atypical pneumonia, it will be wise to give them a hand before they are overloaded.
The first thing you can help out with is tidying up your messy room.
Here are some tips for you.
1. Empty the bin containing loads of used tissues you have collected over the past few days.
2. You have probably accumulated tonnes of notes, worksheets and other reading materials such as magazines on your desk. It's time to get everything organised and put the useless things straight into the garbage or recycling bin.
3. Change your pillow and bed sheets to maintain good personal hygiene.
3. Dust or vacuum the entire room.
4. The weather is getting wet and hotter. Before the heat drives you to turning the air-conditioner on, pull out the filter and clean it thoroughly.
5. Wipe all the furniture and also the computer keyboard with diluted domestic bleach - one unit of bleach to 99 units of water - as the Department of Health advises.
And do it over again with clean water.
Your help will definitely be appreciated. And remember, you and your family's health cannot be guaranteed without your efforts.