1. What sport has different colour codes for the balls, relating to weather conditions?
2. In what golf Major are amateurs not permitted to play?
3. Who won the Australian Open men's singles title in 1977? a) Roscoe Tanner b) Vitas Gerulaitis c) Both of them d) Neither of them
4. How wide are the alleys added to the width of a tennis court to facilitate doubles games?
5. Which team had the first pick in the 2001 NBA draft lottery?
6. Who was the only player from a Canadian team to win the Vezina Trophy in the 1990s?
7. What is the last tie-breaking method used to determine the last NFL playoff spot?
8. What NHL team have the longest streak without winning the Stanley Cup?
9. What professional snooker player is nicknamed 'The Maximum Man'?
10. What two forms of competition were used at golf's 2000 World Cup?
2. PGA Championship
3. C) Both of them
4. 4.5 feet
5. Washington Wizards
6 Patrick Roy
7. Tossing a coin
8. Chicago Blackhawks
9. Willie Thorne
10. Four-ball and foursomes