1. Who are the reigning NBA champions?
2. Tennis. Who are the current holders of the Davis Cup?
3. Who is the only Briton to play in all the Ryder Cup competitions in the 1990s?
4. Who, with 84, has hit the most sixes in cricket Tests?
5. Which two nations will jointly host the 2008 European soccer championships?
6. Who punched Eddie Irvine after the 1993 Japanese Grand Prix?
7. With which team did pitcher Randy Johnson begin his baseball career?
8. In which year did golfer Ben Hogan win three Major championships?
9. What is the maximum number of clubs a player can carry during a round of golf?
10. Who is the reigning men's athletics 100-metre Olympic champion?
1 San Antonio Spurs. 2 Australia. 3 Colin Montgomerie. 4 Viv Richards. 5 Austria and Switzerland. 6 Ayrton Senna. 7 Montreal Expos (1988). 8 1953. 9 14. 10 Maurice Greene.