1. Which non-wicketkeeper holds the record for most Test catches?
2. What was the score in the 2002 World Cup final?
3. Which two Australian rugby league teams appeared in 10 grand finals between them in the 1980s?
4. Only two players have won the Augusta Masters at the first attempt. Who and when?
5. Which tennis star of the late 1990s and early 2000s had the famous white spot in his hair?
6. What does 'GD' stand for in netball?
7. What is it called when you flick your blade over after a stroke, in rowing?
8. What is it called when you score four points in Rugby League?
9. Which father and son pair have both been Formula One world champion?
10. Who won the Plate at the Hong Kong Sevens this year?
1. Mark Waugh (181) 2. Brazil 2 Germany 0 3. Canterbury Bulldogs and Parramatta Eels 4. Gene Sarazen (1935) and Fuzzy Zoeller (1979) 5. Pat Rafter 6. Goal defence 7. Feathering 8. Try 9. Graham and Damon Hill 10. Scotland