1. Which Real Madrid striker, on loan at Monaco, scored against the club in midweek?
2. Which Venezuelan player who beat Martina Navratilova in the American's first singles event in 10 years?
3. Which sports body this week agreed to adhere to the World Anti-Doping Agency's code?
4. Name the Australian left-hander cut from the list of his country's contracted players?
5. Which jockey faces an inquiry into race fixing by the Jockey Club in Britain.
6. Connecticut beat Georgia Tech to claim the NCAA basketball title. Who were their victims in the 1999 title game?
7. Canada have won all eight of the Women's World Ice Hockey Championships. Who are the only team to have beaten them?
8. Which Swede claimed her 50th LPGA title last weekend?
9. Marc de Marigny led South Africa to the Singapore Sevens. Which country does his brother, flyhalf Roland, play for?
10. Who has won the last three Asian 9-Ball Tour pool events?
1. Fernando Morientes. 2. Milagros Sequera. 3. International Rugby Board. 4. Michael Bevan. 5. Kieren Fallon. 6. Duke (beaten 77-74). 7. United States. 8. Annika Sorenstam. 9. Italy. 10. Efren Reyes of the Philippines.