1. Name the only Hong Kong player to win a rubber in the 4-1 Davis Cup loss to the Philippines last weekend?
2. How many strokes did Tiger Woods finish behind Masters winner Phil Mickelson?
3. Who was the first batsman to score two triple Test centuries?
4. Who won the Tuanku Ja'afar under-19 cricket Trophy?
5. Which Hong Kong sailor clinched the Omega Asian Yachting Circuit?
6. Which Australian cricketer also captains Hampshire?
7. How many world snooker titles has Stephen Hendry won?
8. Which British athlete has won the past two women's races at the London Marathon?
9. Which Major League baseball pitcher has been ordered to cover up his tattoos after complaints they have been putting off the opposition?
10. Where does the Oxford/Cambridge boat race start?
ANSWERS 1: Michael Brown. 2. Eleven. 3. Sir Don Bradman. 4. Malaysia. 5. Neil Pryde. 6. Shane Warne. 7. Seven. 8. Paula Radcliffe. 9. Justin Miller (Toronto Blue Jays). 10. Putney Bridge.