1. Who recently overhauled Dutchman Paul Litjens as the leading scorer in men's international field hockey?
2. Who did Anil Kumble displace as India's leading Test wicket-taker?
3. Which England cricketer trained with Newcastle United soccer side in his off-season?
4. The great, great grandson of which British prime minister scored a try for Cambridge in the Varsity rugby match against Oxford?
5. Who topped the LPGA's moneylist this year?
6. Peyton Manning, with 44, is closing in on whose NFL seasonal touchdown passes record?
7. Which US marathoner's son has joined Australian A-League soccer side Sydney United?
8. Was England, the only bidder for the 2006 Women's Rugby World Cup, successful?
9. Who retired as US Fed Cup tennis team coach this week?
10. Which rugby player was awarded the International Fair Play Award for 2004?
1. Sohail Abbas (Pakistan); 2. Kapil Dev; 3 Stephen Harmison; 4. William Gladstone (Fergus Gladstone try-scorer); 5. Annika Sorenstam (US$2,544,707); 6. Dan Marino (48); 7. Alberto Salazar (Alejandro is his son); 8. No, the IRB awarded the event to Canada; 9. Billie Jean King; 10. New Zealand captain Tana Umaga.