1. Which country issued the first Christmas stamp: Brazil, Vatican, Austria or Canada?
2. What is the most popular tree topper?
3. Traditionally, does the eldest or youngest family member open the first present?
4. When did flashing Christmas lights debut, 1930s or 1950s?
5. What is the main ingredient in gingerbread cookies: flour, ginger or molasses?
6. Traditionally, what carol do you hear most often at Christmas?
7. Which 1990 film told of a boy's experience when two men break into his house during Christmas?
8. What fruit does St Nicholas' nose look like?
Answers: 1. Canada 2. Angel 3. The youngest 4. 1930s
5. Flour 6. White Christmas
7. Home Alone 8. A cherry