1. Who won the men's and women's events at last weekend's HK marathon?
2. How many races has Silent Witness won?
3. Who became the oldest first-time winner on the ATP Tour with victory in the Scottsdale Classic in Arizona?
4. Name the Southampton player banned for 10 matches for manhandling a referee?
5. Which players lead the men's and women's tennis rankings?
6. Bernard Hopkins and Marco Antonio Barrera have signed up with which boxing promoter?
7. Name the leading all-time English Premiership goalscorer?
8. Who has made the most appearances in the English Premiership?
9. Who leads the US PGA Tour prize-money standings?
10. Which Zimbabwe cricketer has returned to the international stage after an 11-month absence?
ANSWERS 1. Samson Loywapet (Kenya) and Dai Yanyan (China); 2. 15; 3. Wayne Arthurs (Australia); 4. David Prutton; 5. Roger Federer and Lindsay Davenport; 6. Oscar de la Hoya; 7. Alan Shearer (250 goals); 8. Gary Speed (442 matches); 9. Phil Mickelson; 10. Heath Streak.