1. Which Kenyan middle-distance runner has become a US citizen?
2. Name the former Australian cricket captain who has quit as a national selector?
3. Where will the 2005 US Open golf tournament be played?
4. Who is the world's top-ranked snooker player?
5. Why did Scottish soccer club Patrick Thisle sack three players this week?
6. Which British and Irish Lions rugby player has been granted paternity leave to return from the tour of New Zealand?
7. Which cricket nation won their fifth Women's World Cup last weekend?
8. Name the former England rugby captain who represented New Zealand at Under-21 level.
9. Which Texas-based golf coach helped remodel Tiger Woods' swing?
10. Which Brazilian two-time former Cart series champion will join the BAR-Honda Formula One team as its sporting director?
1. Bernard Lagat; 2. Allan Border; 3. Pinehurst; 4. Ronnie O'Sullivan; 5. They went to the pub after refusing to sit in the stand after being dropped for a game; 6. Michael Owen; 7. Australia; 8. Martin Johnson; 9. Hank Haney; 10. Gil de Ferran.