With autumn on the way, cosmetic companies are releasing a plethora of products - from make-up to body lotions and scents - to help you prepare for the cooler, dryer weather.
1. Gucci Sunlight Animation is a three-in-a-box, limited-edition collection of either Gucci's Envy Me ($500), Eau de Parfum II ($520) or Rush 2 ($500). Available from Gucci counters in Seibu, Wing On, Lane Crawford and Sogo.
2. Burt's Bees Hand Salve (a farmer's friend, the company says) comes in a generous, 85-gram tin. Containing olive oil, beeswax and almond oil, it smooths and softens very dry skin. Available for $150 from Mannings.
3. Benefit's yellow-toned Bluff Dust is designed to reduce redness from flushing. It comes with its own puff, but a powder brush will give a lighter dusting. Benefit is new to Hong Kong, but it's a hit in the rest of the world due to its fun and practical make-up products. Available for $220 from the FACES store, Tsim Sha Tsui.
4. Kenzoki's Twilight Cream should be slathered on at night to ward off tired, dry skin. Available for $490 from Lane Crawford, Times Square and Canton Road.
5. Clarins' Lip Colour Tint comes in nine colours, including strawberry, watermelon, pink sorbet and caramel. The texture is smooth and creamy, ideal for lips in winter. Available for $160 from the Clarins' boutiques in IFC Mall and Festival Walk, as well as counters in Seibu, Sincere and Jusco.