Thursday think tank
with Andrew Sun
Five things we're all wondering about ...
1. Canopy scrapped from West Kowloon Cultural District project ... well, we did ask for more al fresco dining.
2. Hong Kong's Big Macs fattest in the world ... heart disease, stroke, clogged arteries, diabetes, hypertension, we're lovin' it!
3. Wind farm off Sai Kung proposed ... similarly, to light up Hong Kong Island, they're going to conserve the hot air in Legco.
4. Tuen Mun crash driver freed from jail ... it's not like he's a hardened criminal like those village felons harbouring deadly live chickens.
5. The Winter Olympics ... it conjures up the spirit of the ancient Greeks and their long traditions in snowboarding, curling and the luge.
Additional reporting by Jasmine Wang