Coquettish pinks take on a bold turn this summer as soft pastels make way for delicious hues of raspberry, cerise and electric pinks.
Go for a dash of colour with the season's latest pickings.
1. Eye Colour Soft Cream by Clarins in shade seven ($150) creates a soft, velvety finish.
2. Nail polish by Bobbi Brown in hot pink ($85).
3. Lip shine by Lola in Fifi ($190).
4. For an all-purpose compact that doubles up as blush and eye shadow, try Lumieres Magiques by Chanel ($295).
5. Eyeliner pencil by Anna Sui in shade 301 ($130).
6. Cheek Shade by Chantecaille in Joy ($250).
7. Eye shadow by MAC in Budding Beauty ($115).
8. Juicy Tube by Lancome in 75 ($160).
9. Nail colour by Chanel in shade 205 ($140).
10. Rouge Allure lipstick by Chanel in Genius ($180).