* Number of reported fatal dog poisonings on Bowen Road 1989: 22
* Most recent victims: two young Labradoodles, two-year-old sisters called Coco and Tiki, ate poison-laced meat they found March 22
* A Labradoodle is a cross between a Labrador and a poodle
* The vet confirmed that it was the same poison that had been used in earlier killings. 'It's the same kind of poison we've seen before, of pink or purple colour. I have samples taken from five or six years ago, it's the same stuff. We get it out when we flush the dog's stomach. It seemed it was rolled in barbecued meat,' said vet Kylie Griffin. Police said the poison appeared to be a widely available insecticide.