After a sweltering day in the sun, nothing beats a long, lazy shower with a refreshing gel.
1. Dr Hauschka lemon body wash (HK$140/150ml and HK$50/30ml) delivers lemon freshness with a dose of ginger, while its shea butter and apricot kernel oil promise to give you velvety smooth skin. It forms a trio with Dr Hauschka's Body Wash Fresh and Body Wash Floral. At Lane Crawford stores in IFC Mall, Central, and Pacific Place, Admiralty.
2. Trilogy botanical body wash (HK$220/500ml) uses natural ingredients such as kawa, lavender and amla fruit extract to give the body a gentle cleansing. From Lane Crawford, Pacific Place.
3. June Jacobs Spa Collection grapefruit purifying shower gel (HK$260/200ml) carries a strong scent of freshly squeezed grapefruit. It helps detoxify the pores as it gently sweeps away impurities and dead skin cells. From Harvey Nichols, The Landmark, Central.
4. REN Moroccan Rose Otto shower wash (HK$250/200ml) is a luxurious body wash that is beneficial to dry and sensitive skin, while its scent of roses has stress-relieving and soothing properties. Available at Harvey Nichols.
5. Nougat London moisturising shower gel (HK$190/250ml) is fragranced with nougat and contains mallow extract, wheatgerm oil and vitamin E to protect and soothe skin. Available at Joyce Beauty stores.
6. Anna Sui's Rose Heaven body shampoo (HK$125/250ml) mixes raspberry and rose canina fruit extract with natural oils to create a luxurious, creamy shower gel. This product gives you a fresh finish because the lather easily washes off but the scent of tea rose lingers. Available at Anna Sui counters.