Bath time turns deadly for hapless couple

PUBLISHED : Saturday, 15 September, 2007, 12:00am
UPDATED : Saturday, 15 September, 2007, 12:00am
 

A clerical worker was killed yesterday trying to help his girlfriend, who had fallen unconscious after an electric shock while taking a bath. Wong Wing-tung, 22, was in the living room of the flat in Cheung Sha Wan when his girlfriend screamed. She later regained consciousness and called emergency services. Wong was taken to Caritas Medical Centre and declared dead at 2.23am. The Mechanical Services Department said there were problems with the electrical installations in the flat.


Share

Send to a friend

To forward this article using your default email client (e.g. Outlook), click here.

Enter multiple addresses separated by commas(,)

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.