For a healthy, youthful glow, apply blusher to the apples of your cheeks. Smile so you can see where to aim for and don't apply the make-up too close to your nose. Sweep up and out towards the temples. Experiment with different colours until you find the right one for your skin tone.
1. The Body Shop's Brilliance Powder (HK$169/4.5 grams) has a handy pump. Just push the button a few times and the shimmery pink shade is distributed onto the brush. Available from The Body Shop stores.
2. Maison Calavas (from HK$4,500) allows you to mix and match colours of your choice. The glamorous case is available in shagreen leather, crocodile skin or Swarovski crystals. From Lane Crawford.
3. Nars' Highlighting Blush Duo (HK$420/10 grams) contains a highlighting powder and cheek colour, which work together to illuminate the complexion. The Albatross highlighting powder creates dimension while the vividly named blush tones - Torrid, Sin and Orgasm - give colour to the cheeks. From the Nars boutique at the Landmark, Central, and Lane Crawford.
4. Vidi Vici's Make-up Styler (HK$690/12 grams) has four creamy products - an eye base, a highlighter, a lip balm and a blush - to create a flawless look. The latter blends effortlessly for a long-lasting glow. From Joyce Beauty.
5. L'Oreal's Blush Delice (HK$75/5.5 grams) contains nourishing vitamin C, giving your cheekbones a sweep of glowing, radiant colour. From L'Oreal boutiques in Times Square and Causeway Bay Plaza.