There's nothing like a spritz of toner to refresh and revitalise dull, tired skin and enhance your mood. It can also help to set make-up after application - just be sure to spray at least 25cm from your face.
1. Perfect Potion's Replenish Fine Tuning Solution (HK$180/100ml) is designed for dry skin. It's said to boost the skin's regenerative process with hydrating and replenishing floral waters and pure essential oils of patchouli, rose and palmarosa. Available from selected Watsons stores, including that in Festival Walk, Kowloon Tong, and on Queen's Road Central.
2. Korner's Be Tender Toning Lotion (HK$460/125ml) uses plant, mineral and herbal extracts enhanced with essential oils to make a treatment gel. From Lane Crawford, IFC Mall, Central, and Pacific Place, Admiralty.
3. Davi's Harvest Mist Toner (HK$330/112ml) is a super-hydrating spray perfect for refreshing skin. It contains a mixture of polyporus mushroom extract and grapeseed oil. From Lane Crawford, Pacific Place.
4. Jurlique's Citrus Purifying Mist (HK$330/100ml) is great for oily skin. The nurturing herbal extracts, together with a vibrant citrus fragrance from tangerine and lemon essential oils, will awaken the senses and balance oily skin. From Jurlique counters and boutiques including those in Times Square, Causeway Bay.
5. Gorgeous' Rose Floral Water (HK$570/125ml) is made from the essence of roses. Spritz after cleansing to remove oily residue from the skin or use it before applying your moisturiser. From Joyce Beauty stores.