In Brief | South China Morning Post
  • Sun
  • Feb 1, 2015
  • Updated: 8:41am

In Brief

PUBLISHED : Sunday, 27 January, 2008, 12:00am
UPDATED : Sunday, 27 January, 2008, 12:00am
 

Cooker explosion injures woman

A burst pressure cooker injured a Tsuen Wan woman who was using it to cook congee. The 65-year-old woman, surnamed Lam, was admitted to Yan Chai Hospital with injuries to her face and forehead. At noon, police received an emergency call from a 32-year-old woman who said her mother was hurt in the kitchen of a flat in Hangchow House, Tsuen Wan Centre.

Share

For unlimited access to:

SCMP.com SCMP Tablet Edition SCMP Mobile Edition 10-year news archive
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 

Login

SCMP.com Account

or