Time to Impress
Watchmaker Philippe Charriol enjoys the fine things in life.
1. Dodge Viper or Corvette 58 McCarty
'The essential summer car.'
2. Coloured shirts and coloured ties
'I don't like monochrome. Colour is very important to my state of mind.'
3. Gold Charriol watch with diamonds
'This was my first watch design for Charriol and I always have one on.'
4. Charriol Rotunda pen
'I love to make little notes about my travels and the people I meet.'
5. Hand-made leather slippers
'When I wear them, I feel like I'm home.'
6. A great tailor
'Mine is Guido Bunzi in Bologna; he does my garderobe once a year.'
7. Charriol suitcase
'Built for travellers who wear fine clothes.'
8. Audi s8 with the V10 engine for winter
'I'm always driving from Megeve to Geneva and in the winter this car grips the road like nothing else.'