Are you lazy?
Listen as these five young people talk about laziness and exercise.
1. What is the only exercise Maggie gets these days?
2. What does Tony think about doing exercise?
3. What is Kerry's laziest habit?
4. What is Tom worried about at the moment?
5. How does Julie get exercise at work?
6. What does Mark think he should stop doing?
Circle the correct word that in the statements below.
1. Maggie does not (know / care) if people think she is lazy.
2. Tony does not get any (fixed / annual) exercise.
3. Kerry is quite (energetic/ lethargic) at work.
4. Tom is very (proud of / ashamed of) his lazy habits.
5. Julie's job can be very (fatiguing / tedious) at times.
6. Mark realises (driving/walking) should be better for the environment.
7. Julie is pleased that she never (loses / gains) weight.
8. Tom often eats his dinner on his (feet / knees).
9. Maggie prefers sitting on the sofa (watching TV /reading) to doing
10. Tony thinks exercise is (exciting / tedious).
Part 1: 1. b, 2. c, 3. a, 4. c, 5. c, 6. a
Part 2: 1. care, 2. fixed, 3. energetic, 4. ashamed, 5. fatiguing, 6. walking, 7. gains, 8. knees, 9. watching TV, 10. tedious