Q. So you think you know pop culture ...
Forty years after his death, two of Bruce Lee's siblings reminisce about their famous brother's life and a legacy that is inspiring a whole new generation of fighters. Jo Baker reports.
1. President George W. Bush attended Yale University at the same time as which prolific Hollywood director?
2. Name the singer-songwriter who made her acting debut in Wong Kar-wai's first full English-language film, My Blueberry Nights.
3. Which singer passed up the chance to record Tom Jones' first big hit, It's Not Unusual?
4. Rosencrantz and Guildenstern were minor characters from which Shakespeare play?
5. 'Drella' was the nickname of which 20th-century American artist?
6. Which musical luminary dubbed rock'n'rollers 'cretinous goons'?
7. How did reggae great Peter Tosh (right) die?
8. According to the old rhyme, what did the Bells of St Martin's say?
9. What was the first name of Alice's (left)butcher boyfriend in 1970s TV sitcom The Brady Bunch?
10. Which Oscar-winning American actor is artistic director of London's Old Vic Theatre?
1. Oliver Stone; 2. Norah Jones; 3. Sandie Shaw; 4. Hamlet; 5. Andy Warhol; 6. Frank Sinatra; 7. He was shot by intruders; 8. You Owe Me Five Farthings; 9. Sam (Franklin); 10. Kevin Spacey