Q. So you think you know pop culture ...
1. Who was the male lead in 1983's Jaws 3D?
2. Whistle and flute is rhyming slang for what? 3. What spice is derived from the dried stigma of the crocus flower?
4. At which 1965 folk festival did Bob Dylan 'go electric'?
5. Which country was the first to give women the vote?
6. What year did the Berlin wall (right) come down?
7. Duran Duran took their name from a character in which Jane Fonda film?
8. In what north African country are the ancient ruins of Carthage ? 9. Who's the patron saint of lost causes?
10. What was the surname of Clint Eastwood's character in Dirty Harry (left)?
1. Dennis Quaid; 2. Suit; 3. Saffron; 4. Newport; 5. New Zealand (1893); 6. 1989; 7. Barbarella; 8. Tunisia; 9. St Jude; 10. Callahan