Q. So you think you know pop culture ...
1. Which Australian entertainer sang the alternative Christmas carol Six White Boomers?
2. How many pipers piping did my true love give to me?
3. What was Scrooge's first name?
4. Which Hollywood maverick starred in 2003's Bad Santa?
5. The Maji brought the baby Jesus gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. What is myrrh?
6. In the Wham! hit Last Christmas, what does George Michael give to his love only to have it taken away the very next day?
7. Who wrote White Christmas? a) Bing Crosby; b). Cole Porter; c). Andrew Lloyd Webber; d) Irving Berlin.
8. St Nicholas is patron saint of what country?
9. Which soul music superstar died on Christmas Day 2006?
10. Which wood is traditionally used for making white chess pieces? a) mistletoe; b) holly; c) ivy; d) ash.
1. Rolf Harris; 2. 11; 3. Ebenezer; 4 Billy Bob Thornton; 5. A gum resin; 6. His heart; 7. Irving Berlin; 8. Russia; 9. James Brown; 10. Holly.