Q. So you think you know pop culture ...
1. Which is the world's biggest marine fish?
2. How many times has John McCain (right) tried for the US presidency?
3. What do Freddie Mac and Fanny Mae control in the US?
4. Which ship was the first to use the SOS distress signal in an emergency?
5. In which Tsim Sha Tsui hotel does Alain Ducasse run a restaurant?
6. Where and when was chop suey invented?
7. Who plays Dr Who on BBC Entertainment at present?
8. What is the title of Nicole Kidman's (far right) latest film?
9. From what did cyclist Lance Armstrong recover before winning the Tour de France for the first time?
10. What determines the date of the Lunar New Year?
1. The whale shark; 2. Three; 3. Mortgages; 4. The Titanic; 5. Hotel Intercontinental; 6. New York in 1896; 7. David Tennant; 8. Australia; 9. Testicular cancer; 10. The phase of the moon