Q. So, you think you know Oscar...
1. Who is MC for this year's ceremony?
2. Name the oldest Oscar winner?
3. Which film won last year's best picture?
4. Which actor has the most Oscar nominations without a win?
5. Anthony Hopkins (far right) based his Oscar-winning portrayal of Hannibal Lecter (right) in The Silence of the Lambs on which British comedian?
6. Three actors have starred in the best picture for two years in a row. Name two of them.
7. Which of the following films did not inspire a sequel? a) Terms of Endearment; b) Ordinary People; c) In the Heat of the Night; d) The Sting? 8. What is the only X-rated film to win best picture?
9. What is the only best picture winner without any female speaking roles?
10. Who caused a stir by wearing this dress (left) at the 2001 Oscars?
1. Hugh Jackman 2. Jessica Tandy at age 80 for Driving Miss Daisy (1980) 3. No Country for Old Men; 4. Peter O'Toole; 5. Tommy Cooper; 6. Clarke Gable (It Happened One Night, 1934, and Mutiny on the Bounty, 1935), Walter Pidgeon (How Green Was My Valley, 1941, Mrs Miniver, 1942), Russell Crowe (Gladiator, 2000, A Beautiful Mind, 2001); 7. Ordinary People; 8. Midnight Cowboy; 9. Lawrence of Arabia; 10. Bjork