• Mon
  • Jul 14, 2014
  • Updated: 10:16am

Seafood stall warned on toxin

PUBLISHED : Saturday, 14 March, 2009, 12:00am
UPDATED : Saturday, 14 March, 2009, 12:00am

The Centre for Food Safety issued a warning to a seafood stall in Western Wholesale Food Market after a sample of baby oyster meat was found to contain paralytic shellfish poisoning toxin, which can cause numbness and gastrointestinal discomfort.

Share

For unlimited access to:

SCMP.com SCMP Tablet Edition SCMP Mobile Edition 10-year news archive
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 

Login

SCMP.com Account

or