with Andrew Sun. Additional reporting by Clara Mak and Vivian Chen.
1. Students injured and arrested after learning to make explosives from the internet ... young people should avoid such harmful websites and just stick to porn.
2. Organ donor costs to be waived ... because donating an organ shouldn't cost you an arm and a leg.
3. Henry Tang Ying-yen to become tree tsar ... he's already launched a campaign: 'Trees hurt your health. Just say no!'
4. Legislators warned against using swear words ... in addition to the Cantonese slang P.K., they were cautioned about the M.F. in MPF.
5. Columnist Chip Tsao banned from Philippines for insulting column ... worse, he'll have to start scrubbing his own toilet.'