Q. So you think you know pop culture...
1. What is the capital of Nigeria?
2. Who played Sofia in the 1985 film The Color Purple?
3. In which Indian state is the Taj Mahal?
4. Who is Noddy's sidekick in Enid Blyton's Noddy (right) books?
5. Who directed the 1997 film Chinese Box, starring Gong Li (far right)?
6. In the 1980 film The Blues Brothers, Elwood says: 'It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.' What's Jake's reply?
7. Who wrote The Cat in the Hat?
8. Where is the Armagnac region in France?
9. What do Kennedy Town, Whitty Street, Western Market, Causeway Bay, North Point, Shau Kei Wan and Happy Valley have in common?
10. Hong Kong's last governor Chris Patten had two Norfolk terriers, Whisky and Soda. Which went missing in 1992, and which survived a run-in with the Bowen Road dog poisoner in 1997?
1. Abuja; 2. Oprah Winfrey; 3. Agra in the state of Uttar Pradesh; 4. Big Ears; 5. Wayne Wang; 6. 'Hit it.'; 7. Dr Seuss (Theodor Seuss Geisel); 8. Gascony, southwest France; 9. They are all Hong Kong tram terminuses; 10. Soda went missing; Whisky ate poisoned chicken and was close to death when a vet injected an antidote with minutes to spare.